Private Training event for
Virginia Oath Keepers Members only!
Come join us March 16th - 18th, 2018.
Have you ever wondered what you'd do if you were lost in the wilderness or stranded after an accident?
Have you ever turned around and noticed that all the trees look alike and you're just not sure which way is out?
It has happened to all of us.
What you do in the next few minutes could determine your future.
Would you know how to survive?
"Survival for the Geographically Embarrassed" was developed to answer those questions and so much more. This class will arm you with the information needed to make the right decisions before and after you become "geographically embarrassed". It will teach you how to survive the night and improve your chances of being found fast.
Join us for a fun filled weekend and learn how to SURVIVE and THRIVE in the wilderness!
"The more you carry in your head, the less you carry on your back"
Topics to include:
- Basics of Survival
- What to think about to stay alive
- Water and Wild Edibles
- Finding water and food
- Primitive Shelter
- "Space blankets to Debris Huts"
- Essential gear and clothing selection
- Fire Craft
- Making and maintaining a fire
- Managing Hypo/Hyperthermia
- Map and Compass (optional)
- Learn the basics of Land Navigation
- Camouflage & Awareness (optional)